Following a workshop by Gem Toes Crichton, I attempted to make cyanotype prints for the very first time.
My cyanotype set arrived on a Tuesday evening with a one week delay from the local post office. I was eager to try it out, so I used a UV lamp, because the sun was already gone at that point. The results are not great, everything is overcooked, there's no detail at all. But I did enjoy the learning process. The next morning I tried out exposing a print outside in the sun. It was cloudy and I exposed a cyanotype for 20 minutes. There are some burnt areas visible and the blue tone is unevenly distributed. There's a lot of room for improvement and I'll definitely give it another go in the near future.